Every company has its own specific requirements for collaborating with employees, customers, partners and suppliers. And even within an organization, those needs can vary over time and between projects.
With the addition of RealPresence Cloud to the suite of enterprise video collaboration solutions available through its partners, only Polycom can support all of an organization’s video conferencing requirements today—and into the future.
The cloud-based Video as a Service (VaaS) offering is powered by Polycom’s RealPresence Clariti and delivered by a trusted network of approved partners. RealPresence Cloud complements and extends Polycom’s on-premise, hosted and managed video collaboration options, giving organizations the flexibility and scalability they need to tailor a solution for their unique business needs.
Whether you’re looking for a cloud-based solution for your first foray into video collaboration or you want to add cloud capabilities to an existing deployment, learn more about the benefits of RealPresence Cloud for your enterprise.
If you’re a video conferencing service provider that wants to offer your customers a VaaS solution with the power, security and reliability only Polycom can deliver, learn more about the program for Partners.
In today’s hypercompetitive business environment, the ability to make better decisions faster is critical to any organization’s success. And there’s simply no substitute for face-to-face collaboration when it comes to making those decisions.
Polycom’s suite of enterprise video conferencing solutions eliminates the barriers of location, time, cost and culture that can hinder face-to-face collaboration. With the latest addition of RealPresence Cloud Video Meeting Services, a Polycom-powered Video as a Service (VaaS) solution delivered by qualified partners, organizations can now leverage the reliability and security of Polycom’s industry-leading video collaboration platform without needing to deploy, manage and support specialized hardware and software.
For organizations that have existing Polycom deployments—on-premise, hosted or managed—RealPresence Cloud complements and extends that investment by offering a flexible and scalable video conferencing solution to address their unique business requirements. The cloud-based service provides the same familiar and intuitive user experience, reducing training costs while increasing adoption rates.
RealPresence Cloud is also a convenient and affordable solution for companies that want to discover the benefits of video collaboration for the first time, while providing the ability to expand their investment as their business needs grow and evolve.
As enterprises of all sizes are looking to extend their video conferencing capabilities beyond on-premise and hosted options, cloud-based offerings are becoming increasingly valuable for unified communications providers. Polycom is now offering qualified partners the unique opportunity to deliver their own branded version of RealPresence Cloud Video Meeting Services, a flexible and affordable subscription-based Video as a Service (VaaS) collaboration solution.
Benefits of RealPresence Cloud Video Meeting Services
- Complements and extends Polycom’s on-premises, hosted and managed collaboration solutions
- Provides enterprise-grade security and reliability
- Includes always-on reservationless virtual meeting rooms
- Is hosted on the Polycom RealPresence Network, with the broadest support of open standards and native interoperability
- Supports standards-based room, mobile, PC and web-based endpoints
Benefits of Becoming a Polycom VaaS Partner
- Enter the rapidly growing VaaS market with minimal investment and experience
- Test the market while developing a longer-term strategy that ensures customer comfort as their needs and your offerings evolve and grow
- Combine the benefits of your branding for strengthening customer relationships with Polycom’s unmatched technology and expertise
- Deliver a full spectrum of video conferencing deployments to your clients, with a consistent and familiar user experience for faster adoption
- Be fully supported by Polycom’s total commitment to partner enablement
To learn more about how you can become a Polycom VaaS provider, contact VaaSinfo@polycom.com.