Solution Advisors are resellers that serve customers from project concept and installation through to ongoing support and management. To ensure customers are highly satisfied, Solution Advisors invest heavily in certification and training programs that develop their skills and competency.
The Polycom Choice Partner Program provides a simple framework for our partners to invest in and, ultimately, grow within. As your commitment to Polycom deepens, we will reward you with increased benefits. Polycom offers three levels of partnership that reflect the investment and commitment of our partners.
How Do I Join?
Join the Polycom Choice Partner Program for Solution Advisors today and take advantage of your opportunity to drive video collaboration ubiquity across customer and industry segments and into new and expanding markets.
As a Polycom Choice Partner, you must continually work to improve your competency, capacity, and commitment.
The Polycom Choice Partner Program for Solution Advisors provides benefits that will help you achieve these goals. Polycom Choice Partner benefits include rewards, resources, and recognition for your continued performance, revenue growth, investment in specializations and relationship management.
Membership benefits include:
- Free online training and enablement resources
- Accreditation in the marketplace
- Presence on the Polycom Partner Locator
- Special sales incentives and promotions
- Sales and marketing resources and support
- Joint business and strategic planning that align with your business objectives
- Invitations to exclusive partner events and councils
- Events, forums and communications
- Polycom-generated sales leads
Polycom Choice Partner requirements help create a cohesive partner community and connect customers to the partner who will provide the products or solutions that best meet their business needs.
Within this objectives-based structure framework, you can measure your abilities and advance within the program. You achieve a Choice Partner Program Level—Authorized, Gold or Platinum—by being authorized to sell and recommend Polycom products and by meeting the following requirements.
- Authorized Solution Advisor – Open to partners with any level of expertise in Polycom solutions. Includes partners that want to add Polycom products to their solution offerings.
- Gold Solution Advisor – Open to partners that demonstrate a high level of expertise and commitment to one or more Polycom technologies. Gold Solution Advisors work closely with Polycom to successfully deliver to customers telepresence, video and voice solutions powered by the Polycom RealPresence platform.
- Platinum Solution Advisor – Reserved for partners that demonstrate as a core part of their business the highest level of expertise and commitment to the entire Polycom portfolio of solutions. Platinum partners have a well-established Polycom practice and work closely with Polycom on sales, implementation and service engagements.