Experience the Power of Universal Video Collaboration
The only way to truly experience the transformative capabilities of Polycom voice, video and telepresence solutions is by trying them for yourself. Attend a hands-on briefing demonstration at our state-of-the-art centre in Singapore or one of our Experience Centres in the region.
Sessions typically run over 90 minutes, conducted by our solutions experts, and feature the latest Polycom solutions--including our room-based videoconferencing, immersive videoconferencing, Microsoft UC integration, mobile solutions, and RealPresence Web Suite -- the industry's first enterprise-grade video collaboration solution that makes video available to anyone using a web browser.
When you visit a Polycom Executive Experience Centre, you'll benefit from:
- Interactive discussions with Polycom subject matter experts in person, or over video
- Immersive use-case scenarios, specific to your industry and objectives
- Seeing how RealPresence Immersive, Room, Office and Mobility Solutions help Polycom and its customers collaborate every day
- Learning how the unique open-standards approach of the Polycom RealPresence experience ensures interoperability with hundreds of unified communications, business, and social networking applications, bridging silos to truly unify communications across the enterprise
- Discussion and insights into the future developments in technology and collaboration, guided by our experts
Scheduling your briefing:
Upon registering your interest, a Polycom representative will be in touch to customise your visit and discuss availability.
Polycom Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
9 Changi Business
Park Vista, #07-01,
"The most striking features of the telepresence experience are the life-size proportions of the people on the screen together with the fact that the cameras are behind the back-projected screen itself. This means when you look at people in the eyes on the screen, as you naturally do when you meet in person, you are also looking straight at the camera. This EyeConnect technology, combined with the HD sound and vision quality, enables a genuinely realistic 'face-to-face' experience."
- Bernd Einmeier
Head of Analyst Relations, Fujitsu Siemens Computers